Heho,
> Please, give us the IP ranges these clowns are using so we can block all
> traffic from them.
Not sure which 'clowns' you refer to;

If this is about the sum of researchers under the mechanics of current academia
which might release crappy measurements to the public, I sadly lack such a list;
If I manage to get the circus^Wmeasurement AS going I will certainly share the
prefixes (and ASN) for people to block. After all, that is part of its point.

If you are referring to Tijay: Stuff is being built on EC2, and I leave it to
Tijay if he already wants to share the IPs;
However, as long as I can and want to give some input on that project, that SPF
measurement setup will not originate any measurements until some issues are
resolved. So, I am not sure how much of a point is in that at the moment,
especially as those addresses may still change.

If and when those issues are resolved whatever IPs it will be running from will
be first communicated, with enough time for people to take measures.

With best regards,
Tobias