It appears that Osborne, Richard via mailop <richard.osbo...@wth.org> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>We have been seeing this also for about the last week.  Our Verizon reps are
>telling us we need to
>pay for their EMAG (Enterprise Messaging) service to not get blocked.

WHen you use someone else's free e-mail gateway, it shouldn't be
surprising that sometimes you only get what you paid for.

I agree that if you want to send SMS messages, you should send SMS
messages through a real gateway like AWS or Twilio or Azure. In small
quantities they're under 1c each, with substantial volume discounts.

If it's not worth 1c to get your messages out, perhaps this would be a
good time to reconsider why exactly you're sending them in the first
place.

R's,
John