Atro and everyone else blaming Hetzner for their abuse handling:

what is your data that shows hetzner being worse than others in this field?
does this data put in relation the size of the provider (number of IPs/servers/customers) ?

hetzner has grown big and in absolute numbers it's clear that the number of abuse is big - but only relative numbers are fair to compare!

-- Andreas