Hello! Long time no see. I have a customer whose email campaign was heavily
blocked yesterday by Gmail with the error:

421 4.7.0 [149.72.90.158 15] Our system has detected that this message is
suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending domain. To best
protect our users from spam, the message has been blocked. Please visit
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
v14-20020a05620a440e00b0073ba7884843si8095361qkp.8 - gsmtp

I would love to speak to someone at Gmail about this because I don't think
the customer should have a very low reputation. Of course, I could be
wrong, and Gmail is seeing something I'm not seeing. The customer has
double opt-in, low complaints, good opens, lots of purchases, and an active
social media presence with a lot of followers/fans. I think the issue is
that they only send every couple of months. They are a fashion retailer
that announces their upcoming event via email (the email we saw blocked)
and their inventory sells out during the event.

If someone could reach out to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not sure
what to advise this customer except to say that email may not work for
their business model.

Thx!

--
*Christine Borgia*