On Fri, 24 Feb 2023, Alessandro Vesely via mailop wrote:

On Fri 24/Feb/2023 18:41:34 +0100 Christine Borgia via mailop wrote:

I also should have mentioned we use shared IPs so there is no issue with volume from our servers, however volume from the domain is definitely spikey. They only send every 2-3 months when they promote a new event.

I think you should try and send at least ~100 mails every day to keep an IP warm. Otherwise you're a ghost...

So now you have to send spam to avoid being thought to be a spammer ?

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                   and...@aitchison.me.uk