Matt Palmer via mailop skrev den 2023-02-25 01:01:
[Fixed TOFU]

On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 03:57:00PM -0500, Christine Borgia via mailop wrote:
On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 1:09 PM Benny Pedersen via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
wrote:

> > If someone could reach out to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not
> > sure what to advise this customer except to say that email may not
> > work for their business model.
>
> note 421 4.7.0 ?
>
> this is softfails not hardfails, so mail in queue will try next 5 days
> to deliver it, if that expire it would be returned to sender

It is transient, but they are blocks and are not retried. Weird, right?

That's something to talk to your ESP about. They're in charge of retrying.

in this case esp is sendgrid, with will not as i see it accept msg if google tempfails it ? :=)

in postfix its proxy content filter, that is not the problem of tempfails for the sender to sendgrid, same will happend if i stop fuglu here

or it could simple be sendgrid validate recipients but never succed with it on google ?

time to wake up for sendgrid :)