Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 26 Feb 2023 10:34:11 +0000 Laura Atkins via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

> If people intend to be interoperable, there is NO variation in what a
> 4xx and a 5xx mean.
>
> 4xx means: this message can be queued and retried at a future date.
>
> 5xx means: this message cannot be retried without human intervention.
>
> Those interactions are defined in RFC 821 and it’s successors. [1]

Yes, but unfortunately it seems, that some people are more smart than
others and they know better than we, what our return codes wants to
tell...

For now it seems, that one can generate these codes (for some
companies) from RNG output :-P

regards

--
Slavko