Heho,
> The inevitable questions about how bad the issues are. I.e. what
> could happen?:
> - My ip4 and ip6 reverse DNS records are not DNSSEC-signed. I could
> ask my hosting provider if they can sign them. Could there be a
> reason not to?
> - I'm not DKIM-signing the MIME-Version header (marked as minor
> issue).
Well, as long as your mail gets delivered, it is not tooooo bad, is it?
;-)

More seriously; The indicators are more like "should improve" (stop-
shield), "could improve" (road-block), and "fun-fact" (light bulb on
'ok').

Nobody will die (or rather: Have their mails not delivered) if your
rDNS is not DNSSEC signed. But in an ideal world it should be.
Naturally, non-fcrDNS is a lot worse than that; But then again, you
should be able to interpret that when running a mail-server. ;-)

For DKIM, btw, i got poked re: my rather RFC4871-ish interpretation; I
revisited that to now only add a note (small light-bulb) if some
headers in the 'think about doing it depending on your use-case'-frame
introduced with RFC6376 are unsigned, while not signing From: now
triggers a "should improve".

> I'm happy to see my ed25519 dkim signatures are accepted by someone.
> (:
Fun story how the setup got to that, actually... during testing a
tester had an RSA key marked as ed25519 in DNS, while signing with an
actual ed25519 key; Lead to a lot more fine-grained evaluation in the
tool, incl. plausibility checks for pubkeys in the DNS.

With best regards,
Tobias

--
Dr.-Ing. Tobias Fiebig