Heho,
dmarcv1 is a typo in the description (i correctly check for DMARC1,
otherwise this would have shown up earlier);

The actual complaint is psd=n; Lemme see if i can make the report more
clear re: where it complained.

Do you maybe have some context on psd=n? I can't find it in 7489.

With best regards,
Tobias

--
Dr.-Ing. Tobias Fiebig