On 2023-07-11 at 13:49:32 UTC-0400 (Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:49:32 +0200)
Benny Pedersen via mailop <m...@junc.eu>
is rumored to have said:

> Bill Cole via mailop skrev den 2023-07-11 19:01:
>> On 2023-07-11 at 11:08:23 UTC-0400 (Tue, 11 Jul 2023 17:08:23 +0200)
>> Benny Pedersen via mailop <m...@junc.eu>
>> is rumored to have said:
>>
>>> direct to mx will have spf pass without +all, on next hub envelope sender
>>> changes, so new spf problem when next hub forwards mails,
>>
>> You keep repeating this (and equivalent statements) as if it is true.
>>
>> ***IT IS FALSE***
>>
>> Unless a MTA implements something like SRS specifically to accommodate
>> SPF, the envelope sender a mail arrives with is the same one it is
>> relayed with, if it is being forwarded by the traditional "aliases"
>> and ".forward" mechanisms of Sendmail and Postfix. This practice,
>> *without SRS*, is still the most widespread form of forwarding
>> individual addresses to other individual addresses.
>
> i keep what postfix does, not what any other forwarding service does, its
> false aswell to not know how postfix works, period

If that were anything close to grammatically correct I might understand it.

Postfix does not modify the envelope sender when using aliases or .forward
files to forward mail.

> https://mx.junc.eu/dmarc/junc.eu/all.txt prove my incorrect now ?

I am not about to review whatever that flood of text means, and it appears to
be likely not evidence of anything...

> if you are right i would see more spf pass

Non sequitur. If your assumptions are incorrect, as they clearly are, I doubt
that your data analysis and logic are sound.

Go ahead, sniff the packets or make the MTA log everything. Prove me wrong.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire