John Levine via mailop skrev den 2023-08-18 23:37:

Ah! Even better. We are pretty much on the same page then I expect.
There's a whole lot of perfectly normal sending situations that SPF
can't describe. (They mostly incude the words "relay" or "forward".)
So if you reject on -all you'll aways lose a fair amount of real mail.

prove it, it just loose dmarc aligment, if it was hardfails, lets not ignore domain owners, ever

spf softfails can still pass dkim, hopefully you know this

It's between you and your users how they feel about losing mail they
want vs. getting more spam. In my experience, they mind the missing
mail a lot more.

its mostly goverment that goverments most for no reason, sadly

btw thanks for reading maillogs and solve tls :)