Dnia 19.08.2023 o godz. 11:49:34 Jarland Donnell via mailop pisze:

> Is "-all" not indeed a policy in SPF, directed by the domain owner?
> I would argue that it is. Especially given that there are options
> there, each one defining how the domain owner wishes SPF failure to
> be treated. I would find it odd to say that should ignore domain
> owners when they say "-all" since that's a direct and clear request
> by them.

To quote RFC 7208:

"A "fail" result is an explicit statement that the client is not
authorized to use the domain in the given identity. Disposition of
 SPF fail messages is a matter of local policy."

So it's up to the receiver whether to reject mail that fails SPF or to
accept them. RFC doesn't mandate anything.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa