Hi out there

A website, most probably hacked WordPress, behind cloudflare, is hosting
a phishing site targetting our webmail user.

I reported this to the owner of the hacked website. I know he read my
messages and choose to ignore the issue.

So next step, report to cloudflare.

First reply from cloudflare:

=== snipp ===

Your report (#*****) has been received. Note -- When responding please make
sure to keep #16191668 in the subject line.

Thank you for your report.

=== snapp ===

Having received this reply I was sure this would be processed, but 2
days later, the site is still up, we still get notified by customers who
receive phishing emails sending them to the phishing site.

So I asked back to cloudflare about this case and got this reply

=== snipp ===

Thank you for your report.

This address does not accept or process abuse reports. Please use the link
below to submit your abuse report.

[...]

To ensure the prompt processing of your abuse report we request that you please
submit your abuse report through Cloudflare's abuse reporting web form at:
https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/.

=== snapp ===

So they did not even bother to process or reply my first report for
which they assigned a case ID?

Somehow this is not the first time I get a similar reply from
cloudflare stating, if the incident not CP or DMCA related, then it's
not against their policy.

Their customer running phishing sites is not against their policy?!?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden