> On 16 Nov 2023, at 08:49, Benoit Panizzon via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
>> If you want any real action from Cloudflare, you have to jump through the
>> hoop of filling in the web based abuse form. It sucks but only you can
>> decide whether it's worth your time and effort.
>
> Yes, but what I don't get is, why on their first reply, they confirm
> opening a case but then never send any update that they are not
> working on it, until you ask about the status.

Cloudflare does not concern itself with abuse. It does not host any websites,
it only proxies back to the web host. They are not responsible for the content
and they are unable to disconnect customers.

I can’t imagine anyone who has been paying attention to expect cloudflare to
take action against any abusive content. It’s not in their nature, and never
has been. They protect a whole lot worse than phishing sites and have doxxed
people who complain about abuse.

laura

--
The Delivery Expert