Hi Laura

> Cloudflare does not concern itself with abuse. It does not host any websites,
> it only proxies back to the web host. They are not responsible for the
> content and they are unable to disconnect customers.

I am aware they do not host the content.

But they hide the IP address of their 'customer' and if that customer
does not have any contact details on their site, there is no way to
contact them. Especially of this is a malicious customer.

And yes, of course they are able to discontinue forwarding traffic to
their customer and thus prevent more phishing to happen.

> I can’t imagine anyone who has been paying attention to expect cloudflare to
> take action against any abusive content. It’s not in their nature, and never
> has been. They protect a whole lot worse than phishing sites and have doxxed
> people who complain about abuse.

At least, they just discontinued proxying traffic to the phishing site
and changed the DNS entries to reveal the IP of the 'real' hoster. So I
have send a new complaint to the hoster and hope he will either urge
his customer, wo is aware of the issue but ignoring it, to fix the
hacked site, or block them until they do so.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden