If they are 'dedicated', doesn't matter if they are coming from SendGrid, the PTR should reflect your clients domain.

host 149.72.234.90
90.234.72.149.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer wrqvzxrx.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net.

And given the amount of abuse of SendGrid servers, anything you can do to differentiate from their generic naming conventions will help you.

On 2024-03-22 12:07, Michael Irvine via mailop wrote:
Hello postmasters,

One of our clients has been sending a debt collection campaign using email as the last resort of communication. These emails are more transactional and use a campaign mailing system to give some analytics.

Context:

We have 2 standard emails that go our daily. These emails describe the debt and how they can help.

IP Addresses:

149.72.234.90

149.72.238.176

168.245.18.103

NOTE: IPs are dedicated from SendGrid

Subject line:

Unifin is here to help with your [DEBTDESCRIPTION1] account.

NOTE: [DEBTDESCRIPTION1] is the name of the debt company.

 From Addresses are:

olivia.ander...@unifinrs.com <mailto:olivia.ander...@unifinrs.com>

emily.thomp...@unifinrs.com <mailto:emily.thomp...@unifinrs.com>

Reply-to email is:

myacco...@unifininc.com <mailto:myacco...@unifininc.com>

Please reach out to me directly if there is additional information needed.

Thank you,

Michael Irvine | Great Computer Solutions

m...@greatsys.com

"Catch the Magic of Linux..."
"LinuxMagic" a Reg. TradeMark of Wizard Tower TechnoServices Ltd.