Dnia 25.03.2024 o godz. 16:10:47 Rob Kendrick via mailop pisze:
> > The problem I am trying to fix is that these are legal emails and I
> > need a way to signal that to the providers. With many states and USA
> > government stating that email is a legal form of communication, how
> > can we guarantee it to the inbox if many of the users mark it as SPAM
> > and potentially blocks other communication.
>
> You can't.  If you want to make sure they receive an important legal
> communication, send them a recorded delivery letter.  At least then you
> have evidence of its delivery (or lack of).

Does USA have a government-certfied platform for electronic delivery of
documents (like many European countries have) where every person can create
a "trusted account" ("trusted" means the identity of the person is confirmed
in some way based on some documents the person provides) and then have such
legal communications delivered to their "trusted account" and not via
e-mail?

Such a thing would be the best tool to use in such scenario.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa