I can't say the specific lenders, but I can say that it is not just bank and
money lending. We have clients who are from the courts and other 3rd parties
that do not fully validate the email that is given to them. We still must take
it as there are no good ways to get the correct known email for a person. When
we started, we worked to clean up the list and asked them to pass along to the
3rd party that we need the list to be better cleaned as there were many bad
emails (I have seen many bad and incorrect emails listed). We also have setup
the blacklist for those emails that have been sent, but failed due to
non-existent mailbox, full mailbox, etc.

The problem I am trying to fix is that these are legal emails and I need a way
to signal that to the providers. With many states and USA government stating
that email is a legal form of communication, how can we guarantee it to the
inbox if many of the users mark it as SPAM and potentially blocks other
communication.

Some links for reference:
https://consumer.ftc.gov/articles/debt-collection-faqs - How debt collectors
can communicate.
https://www.prinz-lawfirm.com/our-blog/2023/october/-you-ve-got-mail-parties-may-now-be-served-via-e/
 - Illinois allows sending of summons via Email.

Michael Irvine