To Will523:
Just out of curiosity, why are you so focused on the negative.  Since you are
able to send us e-mail, it would imply that you receive this mailing.  If you
don't like it, please ask to be removed, after all, we wouldn't want you to be
burdened with our dorkiness.  That means, send an [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message "unsubscribe mantovano" in the body (that's the part where
you would normally write a sweet note like "Loser").  If you can't figure that
out, I'm sure a friend (assuming you have one) would be more than willing to
assist you.
Thanks for your cooperation.