This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

I've been able to access the pages directly through Google Books: <http://books.google.com/books?id=F-sUAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Klaudiou+Ptolemaiou+Geographike+hyphegesis+,+1883&source=bl&ots=39tuFzXhih&sig=y_D6Gt9aOxnKStI1xlXdWSqGP1w&hl=en&ei=C-CmTbnsLYS3tweypd2FAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CDoQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false>

              Joel Kovarsky