This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Though I can find no specific reference equating the two, the Codex
Ingolstadiensis must be what is now known as Vaticanus graecus 191 which is
commonly called Manuscript X.
The name Codex Ingolstadiensis is rarely used in modern works involving the
Geographia.

--
Tom Ikins

The Roman Map of Britain