Dear All

I am trying to write a query that will allow me to select all records from a table
that have a text entry in one field. I don't want to select the records which have a
certain field blank. Does anyone know ho to select all records that have text in a
certain field ?

Regards
Andrew Tracey
Corporate Information
South Tyneside M.B.C.
Town Hall
Westoe Road
South Shields
Tyne & Wear
NE33 2RL

Tel: 0191 4247561
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do not print this e-mail if you can help it - and help protect the environment.
This Message may contain confidential information and is protected by copyright.
If you receive it in error please notify us and delete it without making use of or
copying it.
The addressee and other employees within the Council may read and copy any e-mail
Whilst we use virus checking procedures we accept no liability for viruses and
recipients
must rely on their own virus checking procedures.