Yes, thank you.

>>> Peter Horsbøll Møller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/15/04 10:01AM >>>
I think you are looking for TOP10, TOP20 or TOP100 function. This feature is not
supported directly in MapInfo, but you can get there if you do like this:

Start by doing your normal group query (note the special Order By section)
Select Columns:        Province, Type, Sub_Type, Count(*) "COUNT"
>From Tables:        National_Health_Facility_List_
Group By Columns:    Province, Type, Sub_Type
Order By Columns:    COUNT Desc
into Table Named:    Count_Test

Now we do a query were we only take the first 20 records from the previous result:
Select Columns:        *
>From Tables:        Count_Test
Where:            ROWID <= 20
Group By Columns:
Order By Columns:    COUNT Desc
into Table Named:    Count_Test_TOP20

But this is not the correct way, so you might see strange things...

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S
Odensevej 95
DK-5260 Odense S
Denmark

Tel    +45 6311 4900
Direct    +45 6311 4908
Mob    +45 5156 1045
Fax    +45 6311 4949
E-mail    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cowi.dk

*****CHANGE OF ADDRESS - COWI's offices in Odense are now under the same roof*****
On December 8th. 2003, Geographical Information & IT moved from Rugaardsvej 55, 5000
Odense C to Odensevej 95, 5260 Odense S.
Please note our new telephone, direct and telefax numbers.