Title: Auditing edits made to mapinfo tables.
Anyone know if Winkel Tripel is a MapInfo supported projection, and if so what the ID number is for the projection?

Thanks

Tim

Dr Tim Rideout
Director

Visit XYZ at the Frankfurt Book Fair, Oct 4 - 8th 2006, Intergeo Munich Oct 10-13th 2006 or IMTA World in Singapore, Nov 2006.

The XYZ Digital Map Company
Unit 9 Phase 2 Hardengreen Business Park
Dalhousie Road
Dalkeith Scotland EH22 3NX

Tel +44 131 454 0426

Fax +44 131 454 0443