        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill
Wordsworth
        Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 12:52 PM
        To: mapserver-users@lists.osgeo.org
        Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] upload/stream data from GPS unit?

        Please let's not hijack my poor thread :)! Anyway, here's my
original question:

        "How can I upload/stream near-real-time GPS data from on-site to
webserver/MapServer (MapServer 5.x can read *.gpx)?"

        I've been referred to http://franson.com/gpsgate/ from the
usenet groups. I am looking for something with WPA.
        Cheers, Bill

        On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Carlos Pinto