Bill Wordsworth wrote:
Thanks Steve. I am clear about the mapping part. I am not so sure about streaming/uploading near-real-time GPS data from on-site to webserver across WPA?

I can not speak to WPA, I'm not sure I know that protocol, but if have a cell phone that that can do HTTP GET requests to a server, you can trivially write a php page the gets the url and writes the fields to a database and have mapserver display that. So that is pretty real-time.

And then write a track.php to fetch the paramaters and stuff them into the DB.

-Steve W

Cheers, Bill