David et al,

If you wouldn't mind giving this a run, I would be interested in feedback -
especially from someone who knows something about how these things really work!
(Excuse the name of the post, I'm hoping to make it easy to google)

It should work in TextWrangler from what I have read. It seems to be working OK
in BBEdit, although I don't think I really understand some of the syntactic
opportunities or differences, such as between a keyword and a predefined name
(I wanted the keywords that needed an END tag to shade a different colour to
the ones that don't...) and I haven't worked out the operator colouring, but I
don't use many.

It is based entirely on the maplexer.l file for the current (5.6.3) version (as
recommended by Steve Lime). I looked at the vim one, but it was a little
unclear which words were current etc.

It installs in ~/Library/Application Support/BBEdit/Language Modules/, or the
equivalent for TextWrangler.

cheers

Ben