On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Karen Sandler <ka...@gnome.org> wrote:

> On Wed, November 14, 2012 7:58 am, alex diavatis wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM, alex diavatis
> > <alexis.diava...@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Why don't you try an YouTube channel. A weekly 5' show kinda like:
>
> I love the idea of maybe doing a weekly audio recording of this week in
> GNOME. I could potentially do this as an interview with a different key
> person each week, if it's not too long. Perhaps a half hour each time? I'm
> wary of video as I think that will take a lot of work...

slightly off topic:
The youtube channel idea seemed pretty good but it was hard to manage.
Mostly because I had a hard time figuring out how to tag posts for GNOME.
Maybe I'm missing something there.  Design guys are always throwing up
video on their thoughts.  A missing opportunity IMHO.

> Do others think this is a good idea? Alex, would you want to help with it?

It depends.  I would set it up almost like an RSS feed postcast.  That
would make it more automatic and something people can subscribe to.

sri