Le 2010-11-04 11:11, Andy Brown a écrit :
On Wed Nov 03 2010 23:33:59 GMT-0700 (PDT) Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2010-11-03 17:42, Andy Brown a écrit :

Start here http://templates.services.openoffice.org/ same place for OOo
and LibO. There is a link there back to the Extensions repository.

Andy

Thanks. The obvious question is ... are we going to brand a page and
have our own repository? I imagine this is yes.

Marc

That would be my suggestion. As I said in an earlier post either a place
on the main server to store/list the templates or extensions or a link
to page on the main server.

Andy

It would also be neat if we had a similar way to preview/download/installs such as the KDE method for its wallpaper/themes etc. preview/download/installs.

or

Didn't we talk about a TDF/LibO App Store, at some point? Maybe we could incorporate it into the store. We could purchase LibO baseball caps and also do our extensions; templates from this one stop shop place?

Marc