On Wed Nov 03 2010 12:28:45 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Marc Paré wrote:

Every time I hear of these resource, I keep thinking "repository". Is there a repository where LibO can store these resources. Are we allowed to create a repository with these?

Marc

All you need to "create a repository" is drive space on the web. How useful it will be is how easy it is to find. A slot on the new server that is being installed would be great, but good referral links on that server would work as well.

Andy