Le 2010-11-03 15:27, James Walker a écrit :

How about someone coming up with a list of templates that we would like to
see made, then maybe some of us can start on some of them.

I would not mind doing one or two, but I really can't think of any that I
personally need.

James Walker

Hi James:

Thanks for the offer. We don't have any have a list as yet. This thread is more of thinking about creating Template Teams, finding an experienced person in a particular category and teaming him/her up with a template mentor (who could help and teach templating techniques) and creating templates for that particular field/catergory. We would encourage the experience person to get ideas for templating once she/he was done with his/her own ideas. If some templates needed any database functions, then a template database dev would help out with this aspect of the template.

All of this in the hope of creating a great "value added" collection of templates compatible with the LibO suite and I guess branded as such. I my opinion, it could still all be opensource but the branding would show LibO.

In this case, you would be a template mentor to the experience person who may or may not have any experience in templating.

Marc