Hello Lucas,

Your logo proposal looks great to me: I even see an opened laptop in the L and a videoscreen in the O. On the other hand, I am/was a great fan of the seagulls in OOo, which represented freedom in all its aspects. I am not sure if a touch of this is possible; it is just an idea of mine.

Keep up the good work
Best regards