On Tuesday 16 Nov 2010 08:51:45 Leo Moons wrote:
> Hello Lucas,
>
> Your logo proposal looks great to me: I even see an opened laptop in the
> L and a videoscreen in the O.
> On the other hand, I am/was a great fan of the seagulls in OOo, which
> represented freedom in all its aspects.

NONO, no gulls please :)  Heh it is an interesting thing, cultural nuance, in
NZ seagulls don't represent freedom they're scavengers, annoying, noisy and
the s**t on anything that's not covered and most of them live on landfills so
they're not very hygienic, rats with wings basically.

If I was going for a bird, I like owls.  :)

Cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org