On Mon Nov 15 2010 13:00:27 GMT-0800 (PST)  Graham Lauder wrote:
On Tuesday 16 Nov 2010 08:51:45 Leo Moons wrote:
Hello Lucas,

Your logo proposal looks great to me: I even see an opened laptop in the
L and a videoscreen in the O.
On the other hand, I am/was a great fan of the seagulls in OOo, which
represented freedom in all its aspects.

NONO, no gulls please :) Heh it is an interesting thing, cultural nuance, in NZ seagulls don't represent freedom they're scavengers, annoying, noisy and the s**t on anything that's not covered and most of them live on landfills so they're not very hygienic, rats with wings basically.

If I was going for a bird, I like owls.  :)

Now that gets my +1.  :)

Andy