On Monday, November 26, 2012, Danishka Navin wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <
> charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Provided that TDF has the budget, would you guys agree to have a
> > sponsored link on Facebook?
> >

> I think we should discus this under LibreOffice 4.0 marketing plan.

As long  as you mean "as well as consider the proposal to do it now too"
then I agree; no need to wait though.

Ideally we need the LibreOffice page on FB more actively maintained and
promoted now, and ads would be part of a strategy for that. Independently
of curating the LibreOffice Facebook page it's less obviously a priority.

S.

--
*Simon Phipps*  http://webmink.com
*Meshed Insights & Knowledge *