Bob: No, you are wrong on this George. One should not confuse the reactionary leaderships of these movements with the just desires of the peoples who inhabit this region and it ain't just the East Timorese. In fact there are a myriad of peoples who are living in this part of the world with both different languages culture and history and to ignore this for communists would be utra left infantilism.

I would suggest the practices of the early Bolsheviks in the East on dealing with this questuion. But also Lenin on the national question and not in the least the contributions of the ICL on interpenetrating peoples.

George: You are gone all blue again Bob.I dont confuse the reactionary form with the revolutionary substance. Nothing I said suggess that

Warm regards
George Pennefather

Be free to check out our Communist Think-Tank web site at
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~beprepared/