Jim Farmelant

> ^^^^^^
> CB: I often tend toward vulgar materialist explanations , myself.
> :>)

They work for me.  I suspect anything else would be
to give CBS and MSNBC too much credit.

^^^^^^

CB: Although, I'm still trying to figure out the vulgar materialist
explanation of GM, the Pentagon, et al. supporting affirmative action in
Michigan last year.

Oh, and the slight ...uhh hole in the theory that the monopoly media was
worrying about defamation lawsuits is that "ho" is not precisely "whore".
"Ho" is doubleentendred, ambiguous slang.  He could say "I meant by that
that they are 'holes' ". A vulgar, sexist reduction of women to a sexual
body part, but not necessarily a defamation.