As I repeatedly pointed out, Leftists and progressives could do well to put
aside the excessive indulgence with Jewish race. I  feel, Judaism is just
another religion among many others is the world. The Jewish people are in no
way special as compared to the Arabs, the Maori of NZ or Gonds of India.
If I start talking about the racial superiority of Hindu Brahmins, who
obviously outnumber the Jews, I will be labelled as  racist and casteist (in
the Indian context). In India, no progressive person tolerates such an
exclusivity.
Vijaya Kumar Marla