Thanks, Seb. I haven't read the book Black Hawk Down. Are you aware of any
specific inaccuracies in the film? I'm aiming to focus here on actual
inaccuracies that have political implications. Like in "Captain Phillips" when
Muse is played by a tall 28 year old who speaks good English, when in reality
he was anything between 15-19, 5'2 and spoke no English. And the way in which
the crews' statements contradict Cpt Phillips story (
http://nypost.com/2013/10/13/crew-members-deny-captain-phillips-heroism/ ).

Website: http://filmint.nu/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FilmInt
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/FilmInt