On 4/20/14 2:44 PM, turb...@aol.com wrote:
This crisis brought into the open long-brewing tensions between the Tea Party
and corporate wings
of the GOP--a conflict that has been escalating ever since.

It's so funny to read this baloney. Unlike many Marxmailers, I listen to a lot of rightwing talk radio. Fox launched a new radio station last year that picked up Hannity and Limbaugh from WABC. They have this idiot on late at night I had never heard of before, a bible-thumper from Iowa named Steve Deace, whose slogan is "Fear God. Tell the truth. Make money." The funny thing about him is that he refers to the McCain/Christie wing of the party as "the ruling class", plays the Who's "Won't get fooled again" and rails against TARP and the Federal Reserve.

I have a feeling that he has at least one other Marxist listener but one who takes him a lot more seriously than I do.