On 6/15/14 12:27 AM, Michael Smith via Marxism wrote:

A delightful piece, I thought,

I know that you enjoy being the contrarian, Michael, and that you are much closer to the conspiracist left than you are to Marxism but you must be aware that Shamir sees no difference between being a Jew and being a Zionist. In other words, he is the "leftist" counterpart of Abraham Foxman. Just take a look at this:

"Putin’s affability does not turn him into a bountiful source for every Jewish initiative. He stopped S-300 deliveries to Iran, but rejected all Israeli overtures asking him to ditch Iran, or Syria, or Hamas."

What is a Jewish initiative? Why did he use the word Jewish rather than Israeli? There are reports almost every day about the growing breach between Jews and Zionism and this human garbage tries to close it.

You really need to stop putting a plus where I put a minus.
Send list submissions to: Marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu