#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The quotation you are referring to appears is an article Marx wrote
for the *Deutsche-Brusseler-Zeitung
*in 1847, entitled "Moralising Criticism and Critical Morality".  It
appears in Vol. 6 of the English edition of the Marx-Engels Collected
Works, p. 320.

Jim Creegan

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Ian Angus via Marxism <