#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/4/15 5:04 PM, James Creegan wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that there is a marked preference for things
that seem easy to do, and a strong aversion to things that are hard.

I think it is actually quite easy to call for nationalizing the banks, etc. People like you do it at a drop of the hat. It is also quite easy to nationalize banks if you have the people on your side. You just need to show up at the bank with a squad of armed workers acting on behalf of the state. What is not easy is uniting the left, especially when you have so many on the left with hair-splitting tendencies if you know what I mean--but I guess you don't know what I mean apparently.