#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 3/1/18 4:11 AM, Chris Slee wrote:
d the broader Democratic Federation of Northern Syria.

My point is not to denigrate the work of activists operating in very difficult
circumstances, under attack from both the Assad regime and reactionary rebel
groups, but rather to highlight the achievements of the DFNS.

But there is nothing in Greenleft about anybody like the 4 disappeared activists. They still exist, after all.

It is nothing but the Rojava fan club 24/7. 280 articles, for pete's sake. I wouldn't mind this so much if at least there was an attempt to engage with the reality that Kurds are now holding up portraits of Bashar al-Assad as if they were at a rally organized by Tim Anderson.