I like what you are doing with the medical analogy.  I am not sure that
the time constraints at the conference will allow me to expand on it.

If I did, I would go on to the way that capitalist medicine
concentrates on the individual relationship, like to economist focuses
on the transaction.

But capitalism as a disease is a nice touch.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321