> And while we're at it, supporting this pathetic, dumpster of a program,

> perhaps we should also support the America Recovery and Reinvestment
Act,

> because without that, well... things could always get worse.  And while

> we're at that, let's support bills extending unemployment benefits...
and

> while we're at that, let's support bills providing incentives to "green"

> technologies, and while we're at it, why don't we just chuck it all and

> support every pathetic so-called "progressive" measure out there.... and

> while we're at it, why don't we just all join the Democratic Party, like
 the

> CPUSA wishes it could?

How is supporting extended unemployment benefits like supporting ARRA, or
so-called green technology incentives? Extended unemployment benefits
help working people and their families, as meager as they are. Or do you
think the worse things get, the better they'll be? Clearly you're not someone
for whom things are getting worse.

Horse

inbox.