At 19:04 09/01/11 -0500, Greg McDonald wrote:
>.... I note you picked a paragraph
>from the second article, the one by McCoy, and quoted it out of
>context, to make it appear that McCoy is somehow agnostic on CIA
>involvement in Afghan heroin trafficking
No not at all, that's a misinterpretation. I just grabbed that paragraph as
a summary/conclusion of the article and contrasted it with the one from the
conspiracy site. I'm sure McCoys article about this is accurate as it was
in Vietnam. But the 85% claim was bullshit and you should have noted that
when you first read it: how would someone come to such a numerical estimate
anyway even if it were approximately true?

But thanks for the McCoy article!
- Jeff

http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/meisner%40xs4all.nl