Mark wrote -

"This is why you are a revisionist and make all attempts to reinvent Marx and
that is what is being said by several Comrades and if the moderators want some
kind of protocol on this list then they should pay attention to what is being
said and by whom.
?
Mark Scott"

Mark,

The point George was making is that there are a few hundred people on the list
but that the discussion seems to be a three way affair.

I receive the list in digest mode, a quick scan usually shows contributions
from the same three people.  As these three have been in perpetual disagreement
for the last few years I consign the whole lot to the bin.

Mike