Comrade George,

This is an interesting development when you criticize 3 people, the only 3
people who have been making any contributions to this list.  So what if there
are 200 people on the list.  Have these 200 people contributed anything in the
slightest?  That should be a non-question but it seems to follow the pattern on
this list that it no longer stands for what it used to and you, as a moderator,
like all the other moderators whoever they are now do not involve themselves.

The only involvement by you or the other moderators is to squash the ONLY
people contributing.  To make claims of "invectives" being spouted in somewhat
true but have you ever once considered the source or why?  No you haven't, you
simply want a sunday school session and not debate  and especially not the
reaffirmation of Marxism-Leninism anymore.  If you want a silent list you are
welcome to it as I find this line of thought of yours absolutely silly and
non-productive.  Since you seem to want people not to contribute and prefer the
list silent then you shall have it as far as I'm concerned.

Good luck.

Mark Scott