Point well taken.

I would like to improve the environment of the list. Specifically, I will
not respond to or debate any topics with Mr. F580 or Mr. Mark Scott. Any
time I  write on a common or similar topic., their name will never be mentioned
or  material quoted from their contributions. I self commit to this policy
for six  months at a time, as of now.

In this new year my focus will be on the continuing revolution in the means
 of production, and  the meaning of a new era of social revolution. The
Civil War and Black History month  will generate discussion. I will also
focus on current events and issues as well as general topics within  Marxism.

Waistline

In a message dated 1/2/2011 11:15:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,